Hello! Thank you for visiting my Jennifer Lawson Realtor® FIVE-STAR REVIEWS page. Serving so many people in our community as a RE/MAX® Realtor® and living as a long-time California resident of the Central Coast for nearly 30 years has been a great blessing. I so appreciate all of the wonderful clients I have been able to work with, and I am deeply grateful for all of the kind reviews that people have given me. Thank you to all of you who have been a part of my life, and thank you so much for the joys we have shared working together! I sincerely appreciate all of your evaluations and reviews of my work. Thanks again! (See also my Realtor Reviews Thank You post!)
—Jennifer, RE/MAX® Realtor®, CA DRE License #: 01944737
Jennifer Lawson's Five-Star Realtor® Reviews
Thank you for your kind words!
65+ FIVE-STAR REVIEWS
Local knowledge, Process expertise, Responsiveness, Negotiation skills
Five-Star Review from M & R ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Aug 2023
- “How lucky we were to have found Jenn when starting the search for a retirement home in our “happy place,” Cambria. She was professional, friendly, and down-to-earth from the beginning…. And we called her a lot! When we made the decision to buy, we had no idea how many obstacles we would encounter, but Jenn helped us weather them all. She even sent us beach pictures when we didn’t think it would ever finish! We would definitely recommend her for any real estate transaction, big or small. Thank you, Jennifer! You’re the best!” (M & R Morris, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Keely ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jul 2023
- “Jennifer helped us navigate the process of buying a house in Cambria, which seemed daunting, but thanks to her thorough knowledge of the process, it all went smoothly and wasn’t even very stressful. She always kept us informed about the next steps. Jennifer is friendly, positive, and professional. She was very attentive to our needs and available at all times. And now we own a house in Cambria, are looking forward to moving there, and hopefully will run into her at the Friday farmer’s market and other events.” (A. Keeley, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Mickey ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jun 2023
- “Jennifer Lawson helped me sell my property. I knew I was in good hands the moment I met her. She is warm, friendly, and, most importantly, authentic. After all, this is a business transaction, and I wanted someone with qualities and professionalism that represent me. Jennifer’s communication skills have to be at the top of her many qualities. She is great at explaining and navigating all the nuances of the selling process and all the paperwork that goes into a real estate deal. Like most business transactions, there are going to be hiccups and unforeseen events that happen. She is a problem solver and handled them with grace, professionalism, and always with a much-appreciated sense of humor. Jennifer is the kind of person I would hire in a heartbeat if I had a business. Thank you, Jenn; it was a great experience working with you!” (Mickey Caru, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Alexandra ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2023
- “As first-time home buyers, my fiancé and I were initially intimidated by the idea of buying a house. Jenn changed that completely!! She patiently explained every step, what to expect, and what our options were at each phase along the way. We felt no pressure and made the purchase feeling confident and informed.
- We thought house hunting virtually from 350 miles away would be difficult, but Jenn made it a breeze. Even when we started casually searching about a year ago, Jenn made sure we had automated search results that matched our needs, responded to all our questions, and always made herself available to chat when we were in town visiting.
- When our timeline because more serious, Jenn was a superstar! Since we were too far away to visit every house we were interested in, Jenn did virtual walkthroughs with us. She’s so easy to talk to, never rushed, and I always appreciated her honest feedback on the properties. When we found our dream home, Jenn expertly coached us through the process and made it happen! Jenn was always a step ahead, and we never felt unprepared. She’s also extremely knowledgeable, organized, and very responsive.
- Jenn made a scary process into a very exciting and positive experience. She goes above and beyond in every way, and we would work with her again without a doubt!
- Thank you so much, Jenn!!!” (Alexandra M., Buyer)
Five-Star Review from M.D. ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2023
- “Jenn provided outstanding service as a realtor for my home purchase. Very knowledgeable and friendly, she helped make my dream of owning a home in Cambria come true. She has lots of experience with the Cambria housing market, so I can recommend her services without reservation. Thanks!!” (M.D., Buyer)
Five-Star Review from M & J ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Nov 2022
- “When my husband and I visited Cambria, we knew it was just the right place for our new rental property/vacation home. When we started working with Jennifer, we found all the attributes we wanted in a realtor. She is kind, considerate, and professional. She helped us get to know the area and the current real estate market. In our purchase, she was communicative, knowledgeable, quick to respond to problems and timelines, and accommodating to our schedule. It was a pleasure to work with her during the whole process, and we would gladly work with her again.” (M & J, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Alyce ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Oct 2022
- “I just can’t say enough good things about Jennifer Lawson. She is an absolute delight to work with. Communication was on point, great follow-up, and she was extremely good at her job. She made my dream of owning a home in Cambria come true. She is truly the BEST!” (Alyce F., Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Marcia ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jul 2022
- “When we were ready to sell our home in Cambria, I had lived there for 20 years and considered several realtors my friends, including Jenn, so choosing a realtor was a hard decision. I am so happy we chose Jenn! She is knowledgeable and kind and works tirelessly for her clients. She has been active in the community for as long as I can remember and knows and loves Cambria and its residents. She will work hard for you, listen to your needs and concerns, and is just a really nice human being.” (Marcia Thomey, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Claudia ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP and GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jun 2022
- “Jenn was incredibly personable, professional, knowledgeable, and considerate. There was never any doubt that our needs were of utmost importance to her. She wasted no time in marketing our home in every possible way and got it sold expeditiously for a great price. We cannot recommend her highly enough!” (Claudia Ariss, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Christina and Matt ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Apr 2022
- “Working with Jennifer to purchase our home was a stellar experience. My fiancé and I met Jennifer by chance at one of her open houses. We were getting to know Cambria, and Jenn kindly explained the lay of the land to us. As an active community member, she was very knowledgeable on Cambria-specific topics and helped us better understand things like the water list and building restrictions. Jenn made us feel welcome and at ease. When the time came to purchase a place of our own, we knew Jen was the person to call.
- Jenn showed us our dream home on Valentine’s Day and spent hours walking us through making our best offer—which the sellers accepted over multiple other offers. Yay! Jenn created a container of calm for us in a frenzied housing market. She always gave her honest opinion, answered alllllllll of my questions (I had a lot), and continued to educate us on everything from the local housing market to landscaping to trusting in the process. We never felt at a disadvantage being out-of-town buyers. Jenn went above and beyond to get us our dream home, worked us through the inspection findings, and even created supportive documents for our appraisal. All while helping us feel the joy of this important moment.
- Jenn treated our home-buying journey as a partnership. She is honest, committed, caring, and professional and operates with an intention for the highest good. It was really refreshing to be represented in this way. I believe her sincerity is a gift to both buyers and sellers, as she brings a sense of harmony and humanity to the transactional real estate process. We Love our Cambria home to be – and are still in awe of the miracles that have unfolded along the way. Thank you, Jenn! Your new neighbors and friends [Smily emoji]” (Christina and Matt, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Renee and Mark ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP REVIEWS) Feb 2022
- “Due to being from out of town, we had no knowledge of Jennifer. We chose her because of her positive, nearly flawless reviews. Boy, did we choose the right agent! Jennifer is great. She responds right away, is extremely competent, and is also very knowledgeable about Cambria. She applied no pressure but was there immediately for us, even after a year of not utilizing her. Jennifer is a class act – caring, sincere, fun, and just an all-around wonderful person. She works in your best interest and doesn’t just want to benefit from profit-she wants YOU to be happy with her and your purchase. I highly recommend Jennifer. It was not easy to navigate in this tight market, but with her help, we secured a house we love with her expert guidance. A+ experience! (Denee and Mark, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Robert ★★★★★ (YELP REVIEWS) Jan 2022
- “Two years ago, my wife and I found Jennifer Lawson on Yelp. She was highly rated and the first realtor on the list. What a find! Not only did we find an excellent realtor, but we also found a good friend! For two years, Jennifer Lawson has helped us through this unique real estate market. During that time, she learned all about us and exactly what we are looking for. We saw and made offers on properties that Jennifer showed us on Facetime and in person when we traveled to Cambria to see properties. Never a waste of time or effort because Jennifer knew exactly what we were looking for. She was always so sad for us when our offers were not accepted. With Jennifer’s help, we finally did it! We bought our dream house in Cambria. But what we experienced after our offer was finally accepted was a whole other side of Jenn and her amazing team that we didn’t know. Escrow, home inspection, and title insurance people we used because of Jennifer were all up to Jennifer’s high standards. Jenn provided us with everything, including how to contact utilities and a complete list of contractors for everything we wanted to do. Closing escrow and taking possession of three houses was smooth and problem free. Simply, Jenn Lawson is an amazing realtor and a great person! We will cherish this house for the rest of our lives! (Robert W., Castaic, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Lisa ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP REVIEWS) Dec 2021
- “In a word, Jenn is OUTSTANDING. I selected her after interviewing several realtors and am so grateful I did! As the Trustee for my late father’s estate (his home in Cambria, CA.) I was tasked with selling his home from 6 hours away in Southern California. Over the past four years since my dad passed, the house was not very well maintained, neither inside nor out. Jenn went above and beyond as far as getting the house ready for sale… identifying and securing deep clean housekeeping, landscaping, handyman services, etc., and ensuring all services were completed quickly and efficiently. Incredibly proactive with her communication, I was never left wondering where we were in the process. She and her husband, Chris, even helped my late father’s widow with organizing and decluttering the house so it could photograph as beautifully as possible for the listing. With living so far away from the house, it was such a blessing to have such a hands-on realtor with local connections to get everything done without having to make even one trip up there. Once the house was listed, we had multiple offers, over the listing, within 24 hours. Escrow even closed early! My siblings and I had the pleasure of finally meeting Jenn and her husband in person this past weekend when we went to Cambria to say goodbye to our Dad’s house. We had a wonderful, celebratory afternoon and definitely feel that while our realtor/client relationship has ended, a wonderful new friendship has begun! I couldn’t recommend Jenn more highly! Thank you, Jenn. You are one in a million!!” (Lisa Miller Murrieta, CA, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Michael ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP REVIEWS) Dec 2021
- “If you are looking for a highly experienced, deeply kind, and absolutely honest professional who is always organized, responsive, and effective, you should call Jennifer Lawson. She is nothing less than magnificent!” (Michael Brint, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Suzanne ★★★★★ (HOMESNAP REVIEWS) Dec 2021
- “I would now consider Jennifer to be my friend. She helped us through what, for me, was a very difficult time. We had to leave our wonderful home in order to move to a new city to care for aging parents. On top of everything, my dear doggie had to be put to sleep just at the time the house went up for sale. Jennifer is professional, kind, compassionate, and just plain sweet. She used the power of digital advertising to ensure the house received wide coverage. She worked tirelessly to accommodate our timeline needs. She listed the house, showed it immediately, had the caravan just days after listing, and had an open house all within a week. The house was sold during the open house. Miraculous, to say the least. On the day we moved, Jennifer showed up with snacks as she knew we wouldn’t have eaten, and she was right. We just took dinner over to our parents last night…a hot, home-cooked meal. And we owe this blessing to Jennifer. Thank you, Jennifer. I am grateful to you.” (Suzanne Swain Brint, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Katie ★★★★★ (ZILLOW REVIEWS) Nov 2021
- “Jennifer provided absolutely fantastic, professional service in the sale of our property. I cannot recommend her more highly. I am the executor of an estate and was responsible for the sale of the home of a family member in probate. The transaction involved a number of complications due to the probate issues, and Jennifer handled them gracefully and competently. Equally important and appreciated were her tireless efforts in helping me arrange all of the things necessary to make the house ready for sale (holding an estate sale, cleaning the house, making minor repairs, having inspections performed, etc.). I did not live in the area and was able to rely completely on Jennifer to help me prepare the house for sale. She recognized the emotional aspects of the sale of the house of a family member and was exceedingly kind and patient while keeping her eye on moving our sale forward. We were very pleased with the sale price she obtained and the entire experience.” (Katie, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Jason ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) July 2021
- “Jenn is the best – always willing to help in any capacity to make sure your real estate needs are met. Just plain old excellent service. I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else on the Central Coast. She originally found us a perfect rental in SLO a number of years ago. A few years later, the perfect Pismo vacation condo. We have to pinch ourselves every time we enjoy the amazing view from our Pismo balcony. Cheers to Jenn!” (Jason Mansfield, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from CeCe ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jun 2021
- “Jennifer helped my husband and I find and buy our vacation home. In our first meeting, she did a great job getting to know us and what we were looking for and then brought us the right properties to consider. She was attentive and responsive both during the property search and during negotiations and escrow. She’s very organized and on top of timelines. I would definitely work with Jennifer again!” (CeCe Guiar, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Jodi ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) May 2021
- “Jennifer is a true professional who asks all the right questions. We’ve worked with several realtors over the years, and she stands out above the rest. You won’t feel like you aren’t being heard; she honestly cares about matching people with the RIGHT house instead of just the transaction. She takes her time, and you will never feel pressured, which is a rare commodity in the field! If you’ve had bad experiences with other realtors, Jennifer will restore your faith !” (Jodi V., Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Tracy ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) May 2021
- “Having very recently closed TWO Escrows (with an Exchange) within TWO days of each other – I can honestly and emphatically say that I couldn’t have done it without Jenn! She enthusiastically took on this challenge – and remained enthusiastic, positive, and, most importantly, ETHICAL. I am forever grateful to her for assisting me in my search for suitable replacement property and for her professional ability to ‘close’ the deal. She is a gem to work with! I highly recommend Jenn for any Real Estate needs…” (Tracy Buckingham, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Lisa ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) May 2021
- “We are recent transplants from Southern California (Los Angeles – specifically) and needed a lot of help shopping for a new home in a region unfamiliar to us. We had been “tourists” in Cambria for many years, but relocation and home buying here was a daunting goal. Jennifer exceeded every expectation. Thorough, thoughtful, and kind. She knows the area like the back of her hand, with extensive relationships in the community and a stellar reputation. We feel like we have made a lifelong friend after working with Jennifer. Whether you are a SLO local or a transplant from Northern or Southern California or parts unknown, she’s a treasure who will advocate for you and your family like no other. We will refer everyone we know who is looking for a real estate agent to her.” (Lisa Marie Belsanti, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Michelle ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Apr 2021
- “Jenn is absolutely amazing! She helped us find the perfect beach property with finesse, patience, and kindness. We took a very long time and were very particular, and Jenn never pressured us and was always a joy to work with. She was super helpful in identifying new properties as they were coming on the market and made herself available to help us tour them. She went above and beyond, making sure we were truly comfortable before making an offer. We actually made an offer on a house that ended up having a very scary inspection, and Jenn guided us to make the right decision for us without regard to the potential loss of her personal financial benefit. She is incredibly ethical, and we trusted her completely to tell us the good and the bad of any given property. We have recommended her to friends interested in buying in the area and would engage her again in a heartbeat if we buy or sell another property.” (Michelle Nathan, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Scott ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2021
- “Jennifer Lawson helped us purchase a dream home in Cambria. Her attention to detail made the process seamless, from helping craft our offer to taking the keys. Anyone looking for their dream home on the Central Coast should seek Jennifer’s services.” (Scott Wendler, Cambria, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Scott ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED) Mar 2021
- “Jennifer was exceptional at keeping us informed of all aspects of the purchase and closing. She was invaluable in helping us create a great offer and subsequent counteroffer. She took the time to understand our life situation.
- We would recommend Jennifer without reservations.” (Scott Wendler, Cambria, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Jonathan ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2021
- “We live in our dream home in Cambria and owe it all to Jen Lawson! Her experience and expertise as a realtor were very apparent right from the start when she navigated us through the complicated process of selling our home in Los Angeles as a contingency to purchasing our home here. Jen’s professionalism is reflected in her responsiveness and her attention to detail. She really cared and knew how important it was to consider our family’s needs when we committed to settling down on the central coast. I could not recommend a better realtor than Jen Lawson to help you sell your current home and get you into your next one!” (Jonathan Sison, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Mark ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2021
- “We used Jennifer to help us with our efforts to find a home in Cambria, moving from Massachusetts. We first reached out to Jennifer last fall. We had been tracking the houses for sale from afar and were going to be in Cambria in February. She was very helpful in giving us information about the market and in helping us avoid making rash decisions (like buying a home there sight unseen before we got there). Once we were there, Jennifer helped us get a house we were very happy with. I felt like she advised us well with respect to our offer. She also gave us a lot of helpful advice and information in making sure we were getting everything handled for our home appropriately (insurance, service providers, utilities, etc.), and really has gone out of her way to be helpful to us while we are back in Massachusetts for a month getting our house there wrapped up and packed.
- Beyond all of this, she is extraordinarily nice and caring. A real pleasure to work with.” (Mark B., Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Ron ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Mar 2021
- “Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness.
- Excellent, personable, knowledgeable, and would definitely recommend.” (Ron Field)
Five-Star Review from Mark ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED) Mar 2021
- “When we spoke to Jennifer on the phone, she seemed to have strong knowledge of the local market. This was very important for us.
- Jennifer was terrific – she went out of her way to be helpful in any way she could – something we greatly appreciated, especially given that we are still coordinating our move west from the east coast.
- We were thrilled with the service we received from Jennifer and would happily recommend her to anyone buying or selling a home in Cambria.” (Mark Bronson, Marblehead, MA, soon to be Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Thomas ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Jan 2021
- “Purchasing real estate long distance can be fraught with peril. Fortunately for us, we were represented by Jennifer Lawson. One could not ask for more professional experience, start to finish. Her attention to detail, her continuing updates, her knowledge of our preferences & professional demeanor provided a sense of security so greatly appreciated. And her continuing assistance post-purchase has been a true gift. Jennifer was the best choice as our eyes and ears, and we can offer no greater praise than to say we would be proud to have her represent us again!” (Thomas Trout, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Tom and Shelley ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED) Jan 2021
- “We could not have asked for better service and appreciation of our situation. Attention to detail, finger-ready facts, and a sparkling personality are a winning combination.” (Tom & Shelley Holden Trout, Cambria CA. 93428, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Menta ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEW) Jan 2021
- “It is my great pleasure to work with Jennifer. She is a very knowledgeable and terrific real estate agent. She is full of great information about our market. She is very involved with our local association and has fought in Sacramento for homeowners’ rights. You will not find a nicer person than Jennifer Lawson, and I get to work with her.” (Menta Cookingham, RE/MAX® Agent)
Five-Star Review from A Google User ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEW) Beginning 2021
- “Jennifer Lawson is a patient Real estate agent…we saw so many homes before we purchased. Then our home came on the market…Jennifer saw it first and told us, “This is the ONE!” She FaceTimed us from the property, and we fell in love; we drove over and made an offer. There were multiple offers, but she guided us through the negotiation process, and WE GOT IT! And we love it!! And now Jenn is our forever friend and Realtor!” (A Google User, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from K.P. ★★★★★ (PERSONAL REVIEW) Dec 2020
- “Jennifer was wonderful and really put my mind at ease! She did what she said she would and made the sale of my home a seamless process! She was on top of everything, especially deadlines! Much appreciated!” (K.P., Cambria CA, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Lisa ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED & REALTOR.COM) Dec 2020
- “Jennifer exceeded every expectation. Thorough, thoughtful, and kind.
- We feel like we’ve made a lifelong friend after working with Jennifer. She’s a treasure. We will refer everyone we know of who is looking for a real estate agent to her.” (Lisa B., Cambria CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Maureen ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED & REALTOR.COM) Nov 2020
- “Top notch. Dependable. Knowledgeable. Quick to respond. Great personality. [She] Would be our first choice if needed again.
- Worked out very well.
- As said before, top-notch” (Maureen, San Simeon CA, Seller)
Five-Star Review A Google User ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Nov 2020
- “Jennifer Lawson is a patient Real estate agent…we saw so many homes before we purchased. Then our home came on the market…Jennifer saw it first and told us, “this is the ONE!” She FaceTimed us from the property, and we fell in love; we drove over and made an offer. There were multiple offers, but she guided us through the negotiation process, and WE GOT IT! And we love it!! And now Jenn is our forever friend and Realtor!” (A Google User, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Robert ★★★★★ (GOOGLE REVIEWS) Oct 2020
- “You know what they say: If she…Always makes time for you…Always responds to texts and phone calls quickly…Is concerned about your needs…Answers all your questions…Wants to meet your family and friends…Helps with the hard decisions…She is not your girlfriend; She is our real estate agent, Jennifer Lawson.
- A year ago, we decided we wanted a property in Cambria. We do not live in the area, so we looked at Yelp, and Jennifer Lawson was the highest-rated agent for the Cambria area. We called her, and she is all that! Although Jennifer is very knowledgeable about Cambria, her expertise spreads to the entire central coast from San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Cayucos, and beyond. Since we decided the central coast property was in our future, we sought Jennifer’s advice and help in all those places. But especially in Cambria. Jennifer’s knowledge and history of the properties in Cambria are unsurpassed. She is a full-time real estate professional involved in the local, state, and national Realtors Association. Besides her professional qualifications are her personal qualifications. As we said earlier, she really cares about our needs. She knows exactly what we are looking for and has spent countless days and hours with us to find that special property. Since we don’t live locally, she has used FaceTime to show us properties, and we even made an offer on a piece of property after Jennifer showed it to us on FaceTime. We have yet to be successful in acquiring that special property, with real estate being unprecedentedly changed over this year. But Jennifer has been there for us all the way. With her help, it is just a matter of time.” (Robert Wilcox, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Barrett ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Jul 2020
- “Jenn was simply the friendliest and most responsive real estate agent ever! She was also ready to answer questions, solve problems and shepherd us unfailingly through the entire transaction process. She was fair, efficient, knowledgeable, thorough, and most of all, extremely kind and helpful. Why would you use anyone else to buy a house in Cambria and its environs? You wouldn’t. Go to Jenn!! (Barrett Stuart, Buyer)
Five-StarReview from M.L ★★★★★ (ZILLOW & GOOGLE BUSINESS) Jul 2020
- “I wish I could leave 100 stars for Jennifer Lawson! When I decided to purchase a home in Cambria (after visiting for 30 years), I had no idea how to find a realtor in this area. I am a researcher by nature and very organized, so I read several reviews, asked around, and took a chance on Jenn. It was the BEST decision I made. Jenn worked tirelessly with me for over two years, showing me homes at a distance when I could not make the long drive up, sending me listings, honestly sharing her thoughts, never pushy, never overbearing, just working with me as a knowledgeable, trustworthy and helpful guide who supported me every step of the way. Jenn is kind, professional, HONEST, friendly, and, again, not pushy at all (which is not my style and would not work for me). She was responsive to every text and email and went above and beyond explaining the myriad of details. If I had a magic fairy wand and could wish for the “perfect” realtor, Jenn would be it. You’ll be in great hands with Jenn Lawson and her team (GREAT team as well). Also, every person I have met since buying my home – from the gardener to the housekeeper, to the contractor, to the handyman, to the locksmith had nothing but wonderful things to say about Jenn. I am a no-nonsense businesswoman, who is direct and forthright, and I can tell you that Jenn is gold and comes with my highest and heartfelt recommendation. Thank you for everything, Jenn! #MyRealtorForLife.” (M.L., Cambria CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review Julie ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Jun 2020
- “Honesty. Integrity. Professionalism: qualities we found in Jennifer Lawson during the recent purchase of our Cambria home. Ms. Lawson is a very knowledgeable realtor steeped in the local community, and she provided us with great insight and information that would not have otherwise been readily available. Jennifer was available and accessible throughout our search and purchase and has remained so without hesitation when other questions arose.
- Our transaction was a bit more complex than is customary, and Jennifer Lawson navigated the situation beautifully and with enthusiasm.
- Like so many of the fine people in Cambria, Jennifer Lawson prides herself on contributing to her community. Her commitment is to service; her neighbors, her family, and her clients. We have recommended Jennifer to several friends who have had an experience such as ours. What a pleasure it was working with Ms. Lawson.” (Julie Richardson, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Marla ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Jun 2020
- “I would absolutely & without reservation recommend Jennifer Lawson as a realtor for anyone interested in buying or selling a house in Cambria & the surrounding towns. She helped us find our licensed vacation rental home in Cambria two years ago, and the experience was excellent from the beginning until the end (although there really has not been an end–she’s stayed in touch with us since then to check in & has been helpful in connecting us with local service providers whenever we’ve needed to do any work on the house). She is committed to making sure her clients are making a decision that is truly right for them–definitely not in it for the quick sale, but rather for her clients’ lasting happiness. She has been so incredibly responsive from the first time we contacted her (we actually found her from a Yelp review!), when she was more than happy to take us around to see multiple properties (8 the first day we were in town). Jen was such a great guide and advocate for us as we put together our offer on the home we fell in love with & now own, and she was great at negotiating all of the terms and helping us to arrange for all the inspections during the closing process. She knows so much about the area and the neighborhoods and is a true professional in every sense of the word.” (Marla Becker, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Jenn ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM & ZILLOW) Apr 2020
- “Best Yelp find ever!!!”
- “We are so grateful that we found Jennifer Lawson. It was very important to my husband and me to have a local agent familiar with Cambria, the local market, and the other local agents. We live out of the area and selected Jennifer Lawson based on her online reviews. I knew we were going to take our time to find the right home, so finding an agent who was patient and could provide referrals for service providers after we closed escrow was important to us.
- Jennifer Lawson’s knowledge of the local market was amazing! She was able to answer all of our questions and quickly provided comps for properties we were interested in.
- Jennifer Lawson was very patient with us, and we never felt like we were bothering her when asking about properties, general questions we had, and when we wanted to view properties. At the same time, she was also not pushy, and after spending a day looking at properties and knowing none were a great match for us, she didn’t try to “sell” us on one. She also has very clear and timely communications. She is extremely trustworthy, approachable, and professional. Jennifer Lawson also has referrals for any trades or services you may need and keeps in touch after the close of escrow to see if she can be of any further assistance.
- Our overall experience with Jennifer Lawson was excellent. She was super helpful and friendly. Cambria has a unique housing market with unique houses; her patience in working with us until we found the “right one” is truly appreciated. Her willingness to show us a range of houses in different areas and different price ranges is also truly appreciated. I highly recommend Jennifer Lawson to anyone looking for a local real estate agent in Cambria.” (Jenn G., Camarillo CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Maria ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Mar 2020
- “Loved having Jenn as our realtor. She kept us well-informed as to what we were looking for in a house. We love our house. The area is perfect, so close to the Fiscalini Ranch Preserve, and we love walking to the ocean. So beautiful and wonderful. Thanks, Jenn, for all the help in finding the perfect home for us.” (Maria De Castro, Buyer)
Five-StarReview from Cynthia ★★★★★ (GOOGLE BUSINESS) Mar 2020
- “Jenn is an amazing agent. We bought our Cambria residence with her guidance, and since we moved in, she has been a great source of references for every kind of help—from maintenance folks to massage therapists. Jenn is kind and detail oriented and always goes the extra mile—I highly recommend her for all real estate needs!” (Cynthia Stengel, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Suzuko ★★★★★ (ZILLOW & GOOGLE BUSINESS) Mar 2020
- “We met Jennifer to find our dream home in Cambria. She is very knowledgeable, sincere, and down to earth. We share the same value about life, so it was so easy for us to connect with her. She has a lot of experience with Cambria and is very patient. We highly recommend her.” (Suzuko Maeda, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Karen ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Dec 2019
- “Jennifer was so incredibly helpful. And the way she was able to manage OUR stress was amazing. She is super knowledgeable and was quick to respond to every question, no matter how small. She knows the area, the people, and the way things work… we would not have our dream home if it were not for Jennifer. We feel blessed and grateful to have met her and to have had the chance to have her work this deal.” (Karen Wyscarver, Los Angeles, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Charlie and Maria ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Nov 2019
- “We are completely satisfied with the work Jennifer Lawson did to help us find and purchase our new home in Cambria. She is an extremely conscientious and caring professional who we always felt listened carefully to our questions and concerns. She always gave us a fair and balanced view of the properties we looked at, and we highly recommend her to others looking for a real estate agent in this area.” (Charlie Price and Maria De Castro, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from TK ★★★★★ (“The best Agent I have worked with…) Oct 2019
- “Thank you so much, Jennifer! You have been the best agent I have worked with since getting into the industry. You went out of your way to help everyone involved in this deal, and I cannot say thank you enough! I hope to work with you again someday!” (TK, Central Coast Real Estate Agent)
Five-Star Review from Margaret ★★★★★ (YELP & REAL SATISFIED.COM) Sep 2019
- “We found Jennifer through Yelp, and it was the best Yelp find ever! Throughout the past year and a half of looking off and on for a second home in Cambria, Jennifer kept us updated on new listings, always returned texts and emails, answered questions, made herself available to view properties to fit our schedule, and most importantly, listened to us! We never felt pushed. Jennifer is very knowledgeable about the area, and we learned so much from her as our search evolved. When we entered into escrow this summer, she always kept things on track. She was professional, organized, and collaboratively worked well with the listing agent, arranged for an outstanding home inspector, and led us through this process seemingly effortlessly. Jennifer’s professionalism, however, is only one of her attributes-Jennifer is a lovely authentic person who exudes good cheer, kindness, goodness, and patience and sincerely wants what is best for her clients. She always told us that she “wants us to love our Cambria home,” and we do! We are so very grateful to have found Jennifer. You will not only find the best realtor ever-you will also find a friend.” (Margaret P. Fresno, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Richard ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Sep 2019
- “I was a walk-in in the Remax office about four years ago. That is when I first meet Jennifer. She answered all my questions about the real-la-state market in Cambria and Cambria in general. She showed me several houses over the years. Jennifer also would e-mail me information on houses in my price range. She also invited me to several RE/MAX company barbecues. Jennifer worked very closely with me on the recent purchase of my new house. She answered all my questions and also supported me when we went to the escrow office. Jennifer was even with me when I did the walk-through. If I know anybody that is looking for a home in the Cambria area, I would highly recommend Jennifer Lawson.” (Richard Bastiaans, Oakhurst CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Michelle ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Jun 2019
- “Jenn is a wonderful agent and a truly kind person with great integrity. We looked for a vacation property for over a year with Jenn, and she never once put any pressure on us. In fact, she helped us see issues with properties we were evaluating and ensured we found the right home. She was also very helpful in recommending contractors, painters, and anyone we needed for inspection and house repairs. If you are looking for property in Cambria we would highly recommend Jenn!” (Michelle H., Los Gatos, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Lilla and Peter ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Apr 2019
- “We’re glad you have such a complete list as Jennifer Lawson easily deserves “Excellent” in every category.” (Lilla and Peter Burgess, Cambria, CA, Sellers)
Five-Star Review from Guy and Julie ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Dec 2018
- “We needed an agent who was candid, transparent, highly responsive, and, most importantly, honest. Ms. Lawson is all of these and more. We would not hesitate to use her again or recommend her to others.” (Guy and Julie Petersen, Cambria, CA, Sellers)
Five-Star Review from K ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Oct 2018
- “Jennifer Lawson went above and beyond helping us buy our home. Jennifer worked with us for over three years while we looked for the “perfect” home, and when we found it, she made sure all went as smoothly as possible. She truly cares for her clients. Even after we closed escrow, she made sure we were settling in, even introducing us to other new residents! I highly recommend Jennifer Lawson!!” (K. Mondello, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Marla ★★★★★ (YELP) Sep 2018
- “Not knowing anyone in the Cambria area and in need of a realtor as we were searching for a vacation rental home, we actually found Jenn on Yelp. We can’t say enough good things about her & the quality of services she provides! She helped us find our dream beach home & we have never had such a smooth & quick real estate transaction experience. She is so knowledgeable about the area, incredibly responsive (throughout the entire process—even after the close of escrow), not at all high-pressure, and truly oriented toward customer service and satisfaction. We closed escrow a month ago, and she still continues to help us with random things related to getting our house set up. She is also just a genuinely nice person, which is a huge plus when you are spending time driving around with your real estate agent looking at properties. We highly recommend her without any reservation.” (Marla Becker, Belmont, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Connie and Patrick ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Sep 2018
- “We are very thankful to our Lord Jesus for leading us to you, Jennifer! Meeting you and working with you has a family feel to it, and we look forward to continuing this friendship!” (Connie and Patrick, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Cynthia ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Aug 2018
- “I highly recommend Jennifer Lawson if you are looking for an honest, unpretentious, well-qualified (and kind) real estate agent on the Central Coast of California. It was a great benefit to have found such a capable person who was also local because she knew all about living in Cambria and was a great source of information. Jennifer is excellent at managing details; she handles whatever is necessary to move the process forward, is fully accessible, is always pleasant, and is just delightful to work with. I am so grateful she was our agent!” (Cynthia Stengel, Cambria, CA)
Five-Star Review from Michael ★★★★★ (REAL SATISFIED.COM) Aug 2018
- “Jennifer Lawson performed an outstanding job selling our property in a slow market; the overall period took a little over two weeks. Jennifer is a polite, knowledgeable, and trustworthy agent that I would recommend to anyone seeking a true professional.” (Michael Kenny, Cambria, CA, Seller)
Five-Star Review from Sandra ★★★★★ (YELP) Aug 2018
- “Jennifer Lawson was excellent as she had to communicate with us via phone and e-mail as we lived six hours away, so she was constantly keeping us up to date with Docu-Sign. She was very attentive and kept us in the loop of everything. The inspector she set us up with was very, very detail orientated and professional.
- When I just went down this list of everything and marked excellent, I really meant it! She is one of the warmest and most compassionate people we know. Along with her professionalism, she is everything on this list and more! She is also strong and stood up for our needs and rights.
- Jennifer put her heart and soul into finding us the perfect home. She was always available, she worked so hard, it’s an endless time-consuming job that takes a very special person to do it, and she does it GREAT!” (Sandra McKee, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Cliff and Sherri ★★★★★ (YELP) Apr 2018
- “Jennifer was awesome! My wife and I wanted to purchase a home in Cambria, and we met her at an open house. Immediately we knew she was the perfect realtor for us. She is the utmost professional; she knows the area and is just a wonderful person. We were unable to purchase the Cambria home, but Jennifer represented us in purchasing a cabin at Shaver Lake. From start to final escrow, she made sure the process went smoothly. Once we build some equity…Cambria, here we come! And, of course, Jennifer will find us our perfect beach cottage!”
- Thanks, Jennifer, you’re the best! (Cliff and Sherri, Fresno, CA, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Michael ★★★★★ (YELP) Mar 2018
- “Jennifer was incredibly professional, thoughtful, consistently thorough, quick to respond to communications, and super friendly. She was straightforward, honest, on our side, and very helpful.” (Michael Dillaway, Cambria, CA)
Five-Star Review from Carol ★★★★★ (YELP) Jan 2018
- “Jennifer is ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!! I have worked with a number of realtors in the past, and Jennifer is by far Not like any other I have ever encountered. I felt connected to her immediately because she radiates sincerity and warmth, really listens, and has much knowledge of her field. She is so happy there for you, knows her stuff, and presents information in an easy, logical, and intuitive way such that you will be guided by her well-rounded expertise. You can really feel that she truly wants to find you the best offer possible. Jennifer stayed on top of my vision for over a year and continued to provide me with many possibilities, which finally turned into a reality for me. She was so positive, patient, and sincere that I will be Ever SO Grateful for connecting with her. She is truly unique, trustworthy, patient, and Much More. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, so do Yourself a BIG favor and work with Jennifer. She is a True Find!!!” (Carol B., Santa Barbara, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from lifeguards ★★★★★ (ZILLOW) May 2017
- “We are very grateful to have worked with Jennifer. Very professional, responsive, and detailed. She spent a lot of time with us showing us homes in Cambria.” (lifeguardps, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Annette ★★★★★ (YELP) Apr 2017
- “I worked with Jennifer for probably two years before I bought my house. I was making a long-distance move, and it was no easy task. Jennifer was not only patient as I searched for just the right spot, but her knowledge of the area and good eye helped me find the perfect spot with amazing backyard views.”
Five-Star Review from Katy ★★★★★ (YELP) Sep 2016
- “We met Jennifer at an Open House she was doing in Cambria, and we automatically knew that she was the perfect realtor to help us find our dream home in Cambria. Her beautiful disposition and positive outlook made us feel very comfortable with Jennifer as our Real Estate Agent right away. Jennifer educated us on the town of Cambria and its microclimates. She was always very professional and would answer calls, texts, and emails right away. Any questions we ever had regarding real estate were always answered completely and professionally by Jennifer. Jennifer Lawson has excellent knowledge of Cambria and the California Central Coast. Working with her exceeded our expectations. Through this experience, we purchased a beautiful home in Cambria! Jennifer is still always there for us to answer our real estate needs:)! We feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to work with and get to know Jennifer. She is an amazing realtor, and we highly recommend her for your real estate needs.” (Katy B., Tulare, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from jagtym ★★★★★ (ZILLOW) Nov 2015
- “Jennifer did an amazing job as our realtor. She was very patient with us in finding a Cambria property that suited all of our current and future needs. Any questions we had about properties, she answered thoroughly and in a quick manner. Jennifer is a highly professional realtor who knows the Cambria coastal area extremely well. It was always a pleasure dealing with Jennifer. We highly recommend using Jennifer for your real estate needs.” (jagtym, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from kmp82254 ★★★★★ (ZILLOW) Nov 2015
- “Jennifer did a great job assisting my husband and me in locating a property on the Central Coast. She was very responsive and knowledgeable about the details of our transaction. She provided regular updates, keeping us informed and positioned for success. We consider Jennifer, a personal friend!!!” (kmp82254, Cambria, CA, Buyer)
Five-Star Review from Jonathan and Maria ★★★★★ (ZILLOW) Oct 2015
- “Jenn Lawson was simply amazing! Her professionalism and sensitivity to our situation (purchasing our home in Cambria was contingent on the sale of our home in Los Angeles) reflect her dedication to her clients. She worked very closely with our agent in the southland to ensure that we met all of our deadlines. My wife, children, and I couldn’t be happier! I would recommend Jenn Lawson to anyone, anywhere, who is thinking about buying property in Cambria.” (Jonathan and Maria Sison, Cambria, CA, Buyers)
Five-Star Review from Auggie ★★★★★ (ZILLOW) Jul 2015
- “Jenn Lawson has sold two different properties for us and has done an outstanding job on both properties. Jenn goes above and beyond the normal real estate agents’ requirements which explains why she is so successful. We are so glad that we had Jenn as our agent as she led us through both sales, and with us being out of town for both sales, she is the best. We would highly recommend Jenn to anyone who is thinking of either buying or selling a home or property.” (Augie Hug, Paso Robles, CA, Sellers)